Preview Faithfully Magazine No. 1 (click on a page to turn on full-screen):
Print copies of Faithfully Magazine No. 1 is available for purchase in print and digital formats.
Hit “Buy Now” to complete your purchase via Shopify’s secure checkout.
Subscription options are available via our Store.
Faithfully Magazine No. 1 (full color; 84 pages) includes the following content:
- Mourning a Loss? Early Responses to Donald Trump’s White House Win +
- Trip Lee on Pastoring Clinton and Trump Supporters +
- Samuel Rodriguez, Priscilla Shirer and Carl Lentz Talk Faith & Politics
- Former Felon Who Committed to Christ in Prison May Have to Go Back
- Crossover Church Leaders on Embracing Diversity and Urban Ministry
- How a Miraculous Birth Inspired a Rapper’s New Album
- Trip Lee on Why Secular Gospel Rap Gets More Love
- Karen A. Ellis
- Natasha Sistrunk Robinson
- Danny Cortez
- Joshua DuBois
- Samuel Rodriguez
- Jo Saxton
Plus: essays on politics and race; music and book reviews; photo essays; and more.
For more details on each product and more buying options, visit our Store
Faithfully Magazine’s premiere issue was successfully funded Jan. 31, 2017, via a Kickstarter campaign thanks to 102 people, including the following Backers:
Rich Walker Jr., Grace Cho, Tamario Bryant, Marcus T. Coleman Jr, Angela Dean, Beka Mullins, Julie Blauwkamp, Donovan Potter, Brad Sargent, Bonnie McKernan, Andrew Denton, The Junia Project, Richard Clark, Amber Haines, Morgan Lee, Jevon Bolden, Ashley Hart, Christi Gandham, Andrew Vanderput, Katie Beth Tison, Shu-Fy H. Pongnon, Sean Palmer, Veronica Wilson, Joy Wickholm Bennett, Katsunao Ishii, Bill Kinnon, Greg Jao.
Faithfully Media, LLC is grateful to all 102 Kickstarter backers.