This new ebook featuring some of the most trusted experts on Christianity and race is titled “Conversations on White Evangelical Racism and Christian Nationalism.”
It includes exclusive interviews with historians Anthea Butler, Kristin Kobes Du Mez, and Jemar Tisby about themes presented in their books that focus on Christianity, history, and racism. Butler is the author of White Evangelical Racism: The Politics of Morality in America; Du Mez, Jesus and John Wayne: How White Evangelicals Corrupted a Faith and Fractured a Nation; and Tisby, The Color of Compromise: The Truth about the American Church’s Complicity in Racism.
- ‘Racism Is Part and Parcel’ of White Evangelicalism: an Interview with Anthea Butler
- Christian Nationalism Only Makes Sense If You’re a White Christian — Kristin Kobes Du Mez Talks ‘Jesus and John Wayne’
- Jemar Tisby Exposes U.S. Christianity’s Racism From Columbus to Black Lives Matter
These exclusive interviews were first published on faithfullymagazine.com.
- This can be read on any pdf-friendly device or app (Apple, Android, tablet, phone, Kindle, Google Docs, etc.)
- Hyperlinked sources to audio/visual components (not accessible on a Kindle)
- The file size is 2.7 MB
This eBook is free for Faithfully Magazine Partner subscribers. So you must be logged into your membership account to see and use the download link below.
If you are not a subscriber, purchase the book in our online store.