The new issue of Faithfully Magazine features a cover Q&A with recording artist and worship leader Anthony Evans, son of pastor Tony Evans, about his journey as a preacher’s kid, carving his own lane in the music industry, being single, and more. You’ll also hear from John M. Perkins on what attracted him to Christianity, racial reconciliation, and how he wants to be remembered; and Kathy Khang, who talks about the inspirations that helped her cultivate her voice and how Christians can learn to speak up in effective ways.
To mark the rollout of Faithfully Magazine No. 4, we have two limited-time promotion offers that bundle a t-shirt and the digital edition, as seen below. Or, you can just purchase the digital edition here.
Print editions are not yet available, but you can pre-order copies here.
|Bundle: ‘Find Your Voice and Use It’ Tee & Faithfully Magazine 4 Digital Download – $25.00||Bundle: ‘Stay Faithful’ Tee & Faithfully Magazine 4 Digital Download – $25.00|
Lanie Anderson; Terrell Carter; Christina Kposowa; Erendira Ramirez-Ortega; Kevin Singer & Chris Stackaruk; Michael Stalcup; and Eric Sun.
- Notable & Quotable – Christian Twitter sounds off on immigration, criticism, fear, and more
- Newswrap – Q&As with Christina Edmondson & James K.A. Smith; and a look at current events
- Remember – Ida B. Wells’ unrelenting campaign to stamp out lynching
- A Word – The story of Jonah shows God’s grace and patience, and expectations of us—even at our worst
- Profiled – Chef Educator Carla Briggs teaches kids literacy and to have a love for food
- On the Scene – Photo Essay: Asian-American musicians are here and want to be heard
- Ministry Feature – Can Muslims and Christians really be friends? (Spoiler: yes!)
- Poetry – Permanent Separations
- Commentary – Stop stereotyping Latinos—some of us are against illegal immigration
- Commentary – White Evangelical churches ignore our shared gospel music heritage
- Unwind – Music on Our Radar: Jackie Hill Perry, Lecrae, Liz Vice, and more
- Unwind – Recommended Books: Authors on “white fragility,” missionaries and race, and sexuality
- Wellness – What discussions about the opioid crisis tell us about historical views on Black pain
- Parting Shot – The Statue of Liberty replaced by a golden calf?”