“Without faith, nothing is possible. With it, nothing is impossible.” – Mary McLeod Bethune (1875-1955)
Celebrate faith hero Mary McLeod Bethune—and never lose your place while reading!
Bio (on back): The first of her 16 siblings to be born free on a farm in South Carolina, Bethune became a renowned educator, youth advocate, and civil and women’s rights champion. After initially setting out to become a missionary, she eventually started what would become Bethune-Cookman University, founded the National Council of Negro Women, and advised five U.S. presidents, among many other achievements. A woman of fierce determination, Bethune emphasized faith in God, faith in oneself, and faith as “the first factor in a life devoted to service.”
Buy one bookmark, get a second one free (no sleeve or tassel) free for a limited time.
- Pricing is for U.S. customers only ($3.50 + $2 shipping & handling)
- Celebrate the legacy of educator and activist Mary McLeod Bethune
- Be inspired by her story of ingenuity and fierce determination
- “Faith Hero” bookmarks make great gifts for any reader of any age
- Back of bookmark relays Christian leader’s brief biography
- Remember the unique contributions of Christians of color
- Bookmark is 2×6 inches and made of durable coated 14pt card stock
- Optional: Keep your bookmark protected in a free clear vinyl sleeve; add a free black tassel to the clear plastic sleeve for a “fancy” look (*must note preference in Order notes on billing page)